CJ - Musings of a Dreamer

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
You are young enough to work it ALL in. I love learning and up until a couple years ago I was still taking college classes. I took A & P with the young 'uns and I smoked 'em all, lol. Hardest class ever! I work at a college so I can get tuition reimbursement...makes taking classes in everything I'm interested in so much easier. We've just started offerinng a vet tech class.... hmmmmm.

CJ1

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
As in airframe and power plant?

You're right. I do have plenty of time. Though I'm not sure if I want to devote that much time and money to something I won't really be using for anything other than my own enjoyment. Painting and music is something I really only do for myself. My little escape I guess.

CJ1

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Ah ok. Lol sorry.

I'll bet that was hard.

CJ1

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I finally Have a day off. I intended on sitting in the sunroom and painting all day but there is just so much that I needed to do. So after the guy and I mowed weeded and planted some flowers By the front stoop we just kind of walked around and took in the fresh (but very humid) air.

With all the hours I've been putting in I forgot how nice it was to just take a moment and appreciate life.

FB_IMG_1465750098482.jpg

Now I'm going to turn off all the electronics open the Windows and see what images come to mind and experiment with my oils.

CJ1

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Okay. So I found no inspiration in my room. So I went and sat on my back porch and watched the sprinkler water the garden. And a humming bird landed on the fence and started to bath in the falling water. Darting around and drinking the fresh water as it fell.

It's not the best picture of her. But it was the best one I could get. I probably should invest in a camera.
20160612_144128.jpg

Though I don't think I should post the painting of her as it's a rather adult scene.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Though I don't think I should post the painting of her as it's a rather adult scene.
That made me laugh...not even sure why - probably all the meds I'm on!

But, it' a cool pic of the little critter anyway.

Reactions: CJ1

CJ1

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Yeah. I suppose it could be confusing. But yeah anyway.

What meds? I might want some. Not really. But. Wow. Yeah I kinda sounded bad there.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Hope you didn't take offense to my silly statement.. I totally 'get' not posting an adult scene.

No, you didn't sound bad! I am generally anti med (pro wine!) but I've been on prednisone, prescription nasal spray, antihistamines, prescription cough syrup.... I don't even know which way is up right now. (and what's more - I don't care!) :lol: