1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Official SS Poll: What do you do to eliminate bills / cut down expenses?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Cleaning ball caps, help please! - Discussion Thread
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice

4. BYC Other Poultry Calendar for sale!!
    CLICK HERE!

Dismiss Notice
  5. SS Picture of the Week (POW) - Submit your Pics Now !!
    Click HERE!

Dismiss Notice

cleaning

Discussion in 'Family Life' started by ChickenMomma91, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Feb 12, 2018
    frustratedearthmother

frustratedearthmother Sustainability Master

Ditto X a zillion!

2. Feb 12, 2018
    ChickenMomma91

ChickenMomma91 Almost Self-Reliant

Joey sees it. That’s why he always complains about having to go back. The only time he voluntarily stays there is if a friend invites him over or they come to his house to play video games and such. I wish he would make friends here when it’s summer but he gets glued to a screen and I can’t get him to budge without flipping a breaker and hearing him scream. I like to stash the controllers for at least a day so he’ll read a book or socialize with us. I’ve even had to ban screens when visiting family because he will ignore everyone completely if he has his phone.

FarmerJamie likes this.
  3. Feb 12, 2018
    baymule

baymule Super Self-Sufficient

I would have preferred to keep things cordial between me and my ex, but he did such awful things that it was impossible.

ChickenMomma91 likes this.
  4. Feb 12, 2018
    frustratedearthmother

frustratedearthmother Sustainability Master

It happens... my last and (only public fight) with the ex was when my daughter left her husband for physically abusing her and cheating on her and my ex sided with her HUSBAND???? This was only a couple years ago.

The ex has gone off the deep end with a televangelist who supports "the man is the head of the household BS"... I'm afraid after being divorced for over 20 years I finally told HIM and his wacko wife just how f'd up they are! You don't mess with a mama defending her babies even if they are over 30!

sumi, baymule and NH Homesteader like this.