Closing the farm - animals and other stuff for sale

elevan

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
UPDATE: See Post #4 Below

Every animal that belongs to me on the farm is for sale and can be found listed here: http://www.backyardherds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=13388

Any offer will be considered.

Farming on family land has it's drawbacks folks and hopefully I can get back to it someday but right now I am done

Medicine cabinet stuff and miscellaneous is listed here: http://www.backyardherds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=13392
some items are available now and others must wait until critters are sold

valmom

Crafter
Reaction score
:( Wish I was close enough to buy a goat or two to take them off your hands for you. Sounds like things have blown up for you. :hugs

yourbadd

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
You are right around the corner from me!! I live down in Cardington!! I wish were were ready to take on goats...but we don't even have a barn or shed they could live in. If I come across anyone looking for animals I'll pass along your list.

Good luck!!

elevan

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I agonized over putting these animals for sale for 2 days and the moment I do it seems like things change. I guess that's good though. At this point I am cancelling my sale and hoping that I don't have to sell my animals off after all.

Thanks guys.

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
Britesea said:
If you want to talk about it... we are good listeners
yep. and we're all hoping that you can keep your critters. dealing with family and land is hard... we know all about it. hang in there!
:)

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
I hope you can keep your critters, too. Glad to see you are cancelling your sale! I know how hard it is, too. I just went from over 40 chickens to 10.