cockchafers!

MaineChick218

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Cute skunks! My grandfather had one as a pet as a kid- he said it was orphaned, and it was quite similar to having a cat!

Marianne

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Now that we live in the country, I don't think they are quite as cute. LOL We had a friend that had a pet skunk that he bought from someone. It was pretty mean, probably from how it was treated previously. He didn't have it too long before the wife put her foot down and skunk left.

Emerald

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Marianne said:
Now that we live in the country, I don't think they are quite as cute. LOL We had a friend that had a pet skunk that he bought from someone. It was pretty mean, probably from how it was treated previously. He didn't have it too long before the wife put her foot down and skunk left.
I still worry about wandering out in the back yard after dark.. I know that we have skunks(or as my grand daughter calls them "stunks" lol) and I sure dont' want to just walk up on one in the dark. and something seems to scare them at least once a week so that they spray in the middle of the night and I sleep with the windows open and boy that stink wakes ya right up!:sick

Latest posts