COFFEE UPDATE!! 1/2 a day thread for Coffee-Lovers!

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
if there are no appliances baby just heat up the water on the wood stove and use the french press! whoot!

i had about a gallon of coffee today... yum.......

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
ohiofarmgirl said:
if there are no appliances baby just heat up the water on the wood stove and use the french press! whoot!

i had about a gallon of coffee today... yum.......
Hey girl, I just had to tell you that some of my friends here spent $1100 for a coffee "machine"!! Can you believe it??

I'm a coffee press gal myself. :p Sippin on some right now!

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
hee hee hee yep. i always wanted one of those big ol machines that was mounted in the wall and was plumbed and everything.... Sur La Table had them for like $2500!!!!! yeah.. thats the way!

hee hee hee now... $1100!?!?!? if i parce that out in terms of # of bags of feed for the hens.... wow!

oh well. i'm sure your pal reasoned it all out with how much they were saving. you know me and now long it took to me to learn to make "home made" coffee.....

hee hee hee

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
heck we oughta do it old school - boiled with a horse shoe in a cast iron kettle over an open flame.... to the soft lowing of all them little doggies.....

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
ohiofarmgirl said:
heck we oughta do it old school - boiled with a horse shoe in a cast iron kettle over an open flame.... to the soft lowing of all them little doggies.....
Dont forget the egg shells!! (keeps the grounds down in the bottom, less floating around.) What is the horseshoe for?? (I should know this too, right??)

I loved camping out with the cowboys!! :woot (But we never used a horseshoe.. :hu Maybe we did but b/c of the hangover I didn't notice. :p )

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
What is the horseshoe for?
hee hee hee i dunno - i saw it in a movie!

hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee eggshells? blech.