Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
I had the audacity to sleep in this morning. The regular morning routine was disrupted. Her Royal Highness Princess Pixie Poopsalot was not amused and very judgy.

20221125_095544.jpg

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I had the audacity to sleep in this morning. The regular morning routine was disrupted. Her Royal Highness Princess Pixie Poopsalot was not amused and very judgy.

View attachment 21381
Nothing like the silent treatment from your cat, accompanied by that withering look.

CLSranch

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
@CLSranch Be careful on the road, hope you miss most of the holiday traffic!
Thank you and I should miss a little traffic by leaving 22 hours late. Yea I should've left 7 hrs ago. I got to playing with the boys. It'll just suck tomorrow and Sun. I hope there is no extra problems, the reason I like to leave early. That and to be set up, find the job site, and the grocery store before I start working 7 days a week.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Pouring rain. Again. We are still in a rain deficit, my ponds are nowhere near full yet. The rain puddles up, then the thirsty ground soaks it up. I’ve been a lazy slug all week, using Cousin Covid as an excuse. Been slopping around in sweat pants, big baggy shirt and fuzzy house shoes.

Sunshine tomorrow and a guy is coming to cut up the huge tree down in the front pasture, for firewood. I’ll act responsible and get dressed. May even cut some boards and get back on my utility room shelves project.