Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Grandma taught there were home clothes and town clothes. Don't want to get town clothes dirty and torn falling into a ditch or the canal, or getting caught on the barbed wire going through a fence.

We didn't have a lot of money growing up. You kept your school and town clothes nice and changed when you got back.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Grandma taught there were home clothes and town clothes. Don't want to get town clothes dirty and torn falling into a ditch or the canal, or getting caught on the barbed wire going through a fence.

We didn't have a lot of money growing up. You kept your school and town clothes nice and changed when you got back.
That's what I do and thanks to farm babe, "town" clothes are hanging up nice a neat in the closet. I sure do appreciate her ❤️

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I put stuff on my Amazon wish list and wait for it to go on sale. Sometimes it's taken a year. I check it about once a week except around this time of year. Been checking a few times a day because of the sales right now.

I like Clarks shoes as i have narrow feet and they actually fit me. My first pair was from Macy's and was horrible on price but I wore them 3 years. The shoes run $90 now. Well they are cheaper on Amazon and on sale run around $56. I keep them on the wish list.

Looked last night and $27! I ordered two pairs. I'll be good for years now.

They are up to $44 today.

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
:caf Good, same Lololololo no SITREP

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I put stuff on my Amazon wish list and wait for it to go on sale. Sometimes it's taken a year. I check it about once a week except around this time of year. Been checking a few times a day because of the sales right now.

I like Clarks shoes as i have narrow feet and they actually fit me. My first pair was from Macy's and was horrible on price but I wore them 3 years. The shoes run $90 now. Well they are cheaper on Amazon and on sale run around $56. I keep them on the wish list.

wow, congrats!!

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score

Very nice! :clap

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Awesome find on the shoes @Hinotori @CrealCritter I too dress as I am homeless, DH just shakes his head BUT he also has a pair of sweats he won't throw away because they are "perfect" for wood cutting with their own ventilation hole in the boom-boom area, lol. My kids also have school/church/town clothes and then they wear whatever they want at home as long as they have mud boots on their feet :)

We are expecting 5 inches of snow today, all day long snow, I will likely have DH pick up DD8 from school on his way home from work so I don't have to drive in it. She will be tired but was already planning on going to after care so should be ok. I will have a nice warm dinner ready for them and then DH and I will plow and snow blow. I don't mind the snow but the cold and wind that come with it is not good.

My day job has been busy and doesn't look like it will lighten up anytime soon, we are short one person on our team so a little extra work on my plate, which helps the days go fast. Hopefully they hire soon....

Hope everyone is great today on this Tuesday, everyone is feeling good, healthy or on the road to recovery, may your families be blessed and animals be happy.

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Hope everyone is great today on this Tuesday, everyone is feeling good, healthy or on the road to recovery, may your families be blessed and animals be happy.
I and FH are doing great. Absolutely positively loving the new house.
Will you @Trying2keepitReal PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE send snow my way?

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I and FH are doing great. Absolutely positively loving the new house.
Will you @Trying2keepitReal PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE send snow my way?
You can have it ALL!!!!!! I will stand outside with the shop fan and blow it in your direction! I LOVE the winters where we don't get snow until a couple days before Christmas.