Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Way to go @Grandmas Porch
My momma taught me……..guys, this is for us girls only, sorta a secret thing. But we love y’all, so y’all are included. And now that you will be in on the secret, you must play along and not let your wife know that you know…..

Anyway my momma taught me from a very young age, you take a tiny seed and plant it in their tiny mind. Then you water it and nurture it until it comes out their mouth-all their own idea. Clap your hands together and exclaim, “I’m so glad YOU thought of this!”

Works every time. Grandmas Porch you have planted the seed. Nurture it with more conversation with your neighbor. Water and nurture your tiny seed, you are off to a good start!

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
My momma taught me……..guys, this is for us girls only, sorta a secret thing. But we love y’all, so y’all are included. And now that you will be in on the secret, you must play along and not let your wife know that you know…..

Anyway my momma taught me from a very young age, you take a tiny seed and plant it in their tiny mind. Then you water it and nurture it until it comes out their mouth-all their own idea. Clap your hands together and exclaim, “I’m so glad YOU thought of this!”

Works every time. Grandmas Porch you have planted the seed. Nurture it with more conversation with your neighbor. Water and nurture your tiny seed, you are off to a good start!
You just described me at work as a project manager. "You technical folks know sooooo much more about this than I do. Please explain your solution to me again"

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Good Morning everybody! Coffee is ready and hot but I must warn you that there's only half pot remaining and if it gets drank before my FH gets up I can just as easily make him just a cup. I have to say I don't know how many times I have had to correct a word as I'm writing this post yet I can get the washer going for second load of wash and the first load hung up on the line with no issues on just 1 cup of coffee, got my 2nd cup when I came in from hanging laundry on line.
Right now it's a chilly 30 so the wet clothes are probably stiffening up but once the sun starts beating on them they'll soften and dry seeing how today is going to be a good day with lots of sunshine just like yesterday was.
Have a blessed Saturday and a productive weekend!!!

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Good morning. It's a chilly 30, going to 50 day here, too. 😁 Sun is up -- I slept until 7:30. Was still frost on ground then, almost gone now.

I see goats cleaning up remnants of last night's abundant hay piles. They'll get more shortly, when I meander on out to feed.

Woke middle of night, tossed, got up, made a list and then back to sleep. Guess my mind wasn't ready to stop. 🤷 So be it. Slept after that. 👍

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score

and it is , I am sorry to say, exactly how that goes,, God made them this way and they just need to chew on it awhile,
and what ever you do do rush Um ☺️

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
d1374a5d74b933fdf76da810ce407592.jpg

Believe + Faith = Trust

Screenshot 2023-01-21 060432.png

Last edited:

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score

reminds me of the scene from A Big Fat Greek Wedding... :)