Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
that's a much larger version of a Meow Mix...
Screenshot_20240108_155459_Gallery.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Best-coffee-quotes-pics-images-pictures-photos-22.jpg

There's about 1 cup of coffee left in the pot for anyone to grab.
I don't know but I think I'm turning into a "Bridezilla" seeing how I sent a link to TEAM BRIDE via text for a dress yesterday and said "This is the dress for y'all. Yes, it comes in sage". I only did that seeing how in 6 days the wedding will be exactly 5 months away and I want them to have the dresses before the wedding just in case alterations need to be done. Was I wrong? FH and I had to put our feet down about where TEAM GROOM is going to get their outfits from seeing how we want all their outfits to match well except for FH seeing how he's going to be in all IVORY to match me. I also did something else but FH doesn't know about it just yet. I ordered us sashes to wear when we go to the next wedding event which is in March, I've already got the pass too and the best part was it was FREE!!!!
1704798627220.jpeg

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Just finished morning coffee. It stormed all day yesterday and some more last night. Power went off yesterday and again last night. Sun is shining, wind is blowing. Sheep pens are poop soup and awful. Next major thing on list is building a barn. In the hole from bulldozing fence line and paying to have new fence put up. Property taxes are due, insurance right behind that, so won’t exactly get a running start on barn. But they won’t spend another winter in slop.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Rain intermittent, winds about 35 & increasing gusts. Weather says might get 60+ as storm passes thru. Heavy rains on way...all should be off shore by morning. Then, walk, look, find :hu stuff.

I picked up about 10# of pecans in a field yesterday, owner ok'd, so I'm shelling some between CK on weather reports. They're reporting definite expecting power outages. Booo! So far, we're still powered. 👍

Had filled barn hay bins earlier. Everyone good.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Power out here.....about 1/2 hr now. No telling what will be blown away 😳 winds are bad.!! Nothing will get fixed tonight, unless they can reroute to another line 🤔 expect out now till mid morning. Frig & freezer packed. Will be ok. If not on by 10ish, start the generator 😁

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
8483551b5a4369793843f162e9929e51.jpg

There's a couple cups of HOT FREASH and READY coffee in the pot so whoever gets to it first can have it.
Here in a little bit I'm going to rearrange the house AGAIN by myself seeing how we're getting a NEW king size bed today. I just love how FH says he'll help when he gets home but as soon as he does get home he sits in his recliner in front of the TV and says we'll get to rearranging in a few I 'm dealing with a headache (btw-THAT WAS YESTERDAY).
This wedding is getting to be so aggravating seeing how none of my ladies have responded to the group text I sent them all about the link to the dress I picked. I mean hello um what is wrong with spending $50 on a dress that you can use more than once? I even sent out a reminder text yesterday about it. I know the wedding is a few months away but I just want them to get them so if alterations have to be done there's time to do get it done.