Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Some of the reported sightings are not far from here. The back of the property is the start of a ravine that loops around the neighboring property and ends up across the road and rail lines feeding into the lake, so it's a natural corridor.

Chickens may need a fortress

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Snow inbound....

Screenshot_20240309-175407_Facebook.jpg

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Pup had a big day today keeping up with me. Went to three stores, played with the neighbors dogs and helped with chores.

I just started saying to ladies at the store when they approach him. You can pet him, his name is tank, he's a yellow lab and 7 weeks and 5 days old today.

I bet he got lovings from over 30 ladies today, every last one asked to pick him up and gave him a hug, some even gave him kisses on top of his head ❤️. Yes It makes for long time at the store, but it's totally worth it. Just to see all the beautiful smiling faces.

🐤🧲 smells like perfume and is out cold 😴
Screenshot_20240309_175111_Gallery.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ

murphysranch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
@CrealCritter : I was taking Maverick everywhere with me as a tiny pup. (he's a cattle dog) and I got royally dressed down by a lady at Lowes that he was too young to be out and about due to him not having his final series of Parvo.

So I stopped, but I'm sad. He's not as socialized as I wanted him to be...