Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
We're enjoying another very warm 78-80 day temps. Slight overcast from edges of the big storm system that's supposed to skirt us. Might get a sprinkle overnight as it moves by. Otherwise, pretty good.

Back to work today. 🥴 Might need to buy the winning lottery ticket, bankroll home forever :lol:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Overcast, 50 degrees light winds from the north. Almighty woke me this morning, so its going to be a great day. Enjoy your day, I know I will :)

Picture of tank from a few days ago, pointing out the obvious. There are cattle on his property, that he did not authorize! It's looking like he's a right paw pointer.
Screenshot_20240313_213535_Gallery.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
i'm up and at-'em! ok, that's a lie, but after seeing everyone else here saying how awake they are and all that i thought i better try to blend in. nope. didn't work. will have to go crawl in the shower and hope that helps. crawl might be an optimistic description at this point... :)

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I feel your pain this morning!

i don't think mine has any comparison to what you go through (and what is happening now), but... like i said, i try to fit in, except, ... i'm a dork and that's impossible... :)

more :hugs you need them a lot more than i do!