Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

Messybun

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
This morning I was at least 20 minutes late for church. Funny part is they were running late for the sermon so all I missed were prayers and music. God got me to hear what He needed me to hear 😃.
Truck tires were so low with the cold, I had one down at 16. They should be at 35 psi for reference. Plus the check engine light...I know what my Christmas will be lol. Man I wish I could work on my own. Guess I’ll have to figure out how to start small.
Neighbors dogs were ganging up on one. The one they were going after is kind of “my boy” we bonded since he was a puppy and I’ve saved his life a couple times. He would protect me from anything in his power. Absolutely great dog, I wonder if I could chicken train him so he could hang out with me more? The only problem is he gets super jealous of other dogs, even my tiny blind guy. So gotta be careful when he’s over.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Terrible nightmare last night, dreamt the youngest was killed in a tornado in KY. Not a clue what fired that brain neuron while sleeping.
Well now.
The son was visiting a family friend's family over the holidays in Oklahoma. Just got word he has been admitted to the hospital after throwing up blood. Yee hah

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Wow what a morning,
This morning I was at least 20 minutes late for church. Funny part is they were running late for the sermon so all I missed were prayers and music. God got me to hear what He needed me to hear 😃.
Truck tires were so low with the cold, I had one down at 16. They should be at 35 psi for reference. Plus the check engine light...I know what my Christmas will be lol. Man I wish I could work on my own. Guess I’ll have to figure out how to start small.
Neighbors dogs were ganging up on one. The one they were going after is kind of “my boy” we bonded since he was a puppy and I’ve saved his life a couple times. He would protect me from anything in his power. Absolutely great dog, I wonder if I could chicken train him so he could hang out with me more? The only problem is he gets super jealous of other dogs, even my tiny blind guy. So gotta be careful when he’s over.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I hate decorating for Christmas! Lol we put up a tree only because the kids are young but it only gets lights and a star. I can't put money into something so materialistic when we have basics to stock up on. Now don't hear this as the kids don't get a good Christmas, oh they do, filled with love, hugs, some presents and Jesus.
Pine cones rolled in Elmers glue, then in glitter make fun ornaments.

Latest posts