Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
What @Mini Horses said. Rear picture with tail not in the way. Also good side view... standing. preferably with leg back so good view of udder... Cow or heifer??? that can affect the "uddering up" and how soon time frame... heifers can udder up a month ahead... cows might udder up in the morning and drop the calf in the afternoon.....Any discharge? Often happens 1-4 weeks ahead of calving too...

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
What @Mini Horses said. Rear picture with tail not in the way. Also good side view... standing. preferably with leg back so good view of udder... Cow or heifer??? that can affect the "uddering up" and how soon time frame... heifers can udder up a month ahead... cows might udder up in the morning and drop the calf in the afternoon.....Any discharge? Often happens 1-4 weeks ahead of calving too...
Thanks both of you @Mini Horses 👍 She's a Cow this will be her 3rd calf. I thought I seen some stringy mucus discharge hanging there when she stood up. But I came back a while later and it was gone, so I can't be absolutely certain. As far as bagging up she's always had an utter since we got her even though her calf is now weened. So again hard to say. I'll have a better look tomorrow thanks again both of you ☺️

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Well, guess I should share. Monday and Tuesday was having a hard time concentrating during work. Occasionally as I moved, had sharp pain starting under my right arm, then moving across my back and chest above my diaphragm.

Spent Wednesday afternoon in the ED, all heart numbers came back perfect, brain CT showed "nothing remarkable of note" . Wife got a good chuckle out of that one. On anti-inflammatory meds and muscle relaxers.

May have overdone it with the canning. Taking it slow in the garden today, should have brought a lawn chair. It's perfect weather today
Clean review from the cardiologist this morning. Party on

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Once it's surveyed, it's surveyed, wouldn't you think?

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸
You would think, but I know when we bought our land 4 years ago, they had it surveyed again before closing even though property lines were clearly marked.
Clean review from the cardiologist this morning. Party on
Awesome!

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Good Friday morning! Our little town's summer festival kicks off tonight. Wife is looking forward to pink (not blue!!!) cotton candy and I am waiting for a loaded Italian sausage sandwich from a local place. Annual tractor parade is tomorrow!

Pixie wants to know if you are going to share any of your breakfast this morning....

Attachments

• 20220624_081149.jpg
    20220624_081149.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 40