Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Coffee now...another great weather day. And another possum in a trap in the barn. Take care of that in a while, not quite ready at the moment. Set traps again tonight.

Been home a lot now, loosing track of what day of week it is. :lol: just sun up and sun down. Not a good thing...too much calendar looking :oops:

Well I need breakfast!! Do know that....without a calendar.🤭

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score

Attachments

• 20220625_121509.jpg
    20220625_121509.jpg
    356.5 KB · Views: 53

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
64, fog and wet with dew. 🤔. Nothing in barn traps :clap. One was tripped but a cat or chicken on top could do that. I'll set them a couple more nights, in case. No skunks caught but I have seen them in there, so...who knows!

Going to upper 80s again today. Need to garden early.....still haven't gone for straw but, the bigger trailer is empty so will call and see if I can go there today. Up to seller. Sunday and some do/don't operate. Rain tomorrow night, would help settle it down.

Otherwise, usual day here. Chores and anything else I can manage. 😁👍

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Straw couldn't happen. Seller had plans. So, I did "stuff" at home..and did feed run, unload, chores, Etc. Inside mid day heat, made 2 batches of cheese, cleaned up and loaded DW with empty jars. Now I can get more milk in frig 🤪.

Must have walked too far, climbed too many gates/fences, pulled on too many cut tree limbs, or anything else I did. 😁😲. Just knowing that every part of me is tired and achey! 😁. OTCs for that and a hot shower....I'm done!!! o_O

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Must have walked too far, climbed too many gates/fences, pulled on too many cut tree limbs, or anything else I did. 😁😲. Just knowing that every part of me is tired and achey! 😁. OTCs for that and a hot shower....I'm done!!!
I feel your pain! It was one of those days around here too - in the heat. I'm trying to get ahead of the rain that may or may not happen. Weather guys are insisting that it will - I'm still not convinced.

Latest posts