Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Knee replacement surgery was yesterday, I’m doing great—better than before surgery. Doctor said knee was really bad. Yeah, I knew that! Going home today, a friend will stay with me until Saturday and my son will be home for the weekend.
WOOOHOOOOO Glad to hear it went well and you are feeling good! Rest up and take it easy!:celebrate

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Knee replacement surgery was yesterday, I’m doing great—better than before surgery. Doctor said knee was really bad. Yeah, I knew that! Going home today, a friend will stay with me until Saturday and my son will be home for the weekend.

I think a number of people said some prayers for you. Thanks for the update 👍

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Woohoo! I'm glad you have people to support you this week! I'm excited to see everything you do with your new knee when your healing/rehab is done.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
What everybody else said, lol! Welcome to your new pain free life!

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I’m already walking better. Leg isn’t crooked anymore. Hospital therapist walked me around, took me to the steps and was amazed at how well I walked and did the steps. He called me a rock star. LOL

I’m tired, slept all the way home. Sleepy now, but want to stay awake a little longer, so I don’t wake up too early in the morning.

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I’m already walking better. Leg isn’t crooked anymore. Hospital therapist walked me around, took me to the steps and was amazed at how well I walked and did the steps. He called me a rock star. LOL

I’m tired, slept all the way home. Sleepy now, but want to stay awake a little longer, so I don’t wake up too early in the morning.
LOVE the update!!!! :clap

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
We already knew that!

Don't get crazy too soon. Even "good" surgery is an assault on your body. Let yourself rest and then tackle things head on - as per your usual, lol!

no jumping right into things. don't want to leave your lower leg behind on the launch and then you'd have to go back for retrieval... but then you do have all those doggies around so perhaps they would help? seriously though, follow docs directions. :hugs

Latest posts