Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I'm not going to make him feel bad for wanting to see his family but his family (mostly his sister!!!!) will make him feel bad for bringing me seeing how for some unknown reason she hates me and has ever since she met me way back when.
GOOD THURSDAY MORNING Y'ALL!!! Hold in there we're almost to the weekend.
Then you’ll just have to put on your “kill her with kindness “ and a smile so sweet that sugar wouldn’t melt in your mouth. Then you are blameless and she is the witch. I wish you luck with that and have as good of a weekend as possible.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I was going to get up early but I turned off the alarm. On last half cup of coffee, then it will be outside to do chores. Might go pound T-posts today, don’t know. Maybe not.

murphysranch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Old dog Bandito is now on a belly band. He's leaking urine. I found the three pack on A, but there is so much leakage, I then ordered liner pads. Too bad hubs can't remember to take the belly band off when he lets Bandito out to do pee, which means all the pee is in the liner and band.

He's also started to throw up alot, so I cooked three huge turkey necks I found in the freezer, saved the meat and skimmed the watery broth. Then will soak his kibble in that broth and add plain white rice to the mixture. This is what I've had to do with two other of my old dogs, so it will rest in his stomach better. He'll be 14 later this summer. Super Senior for sure.

Messybun

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Old dog Bandito is now on a belly band. He's leaking urine. I found the three pack on A, but there is so much leakage, I then ordered liner pads. Too bad hubs can't remember to take the belly band off when he lets Bandito out to do pee, which means all the pee is in the liner and band.

He's also started to throw up alot, so I cooked three huge turkey necks I found in the freezer, saved the meat and skimmed the watery broth. Then will soak his kibble in that broth and add plain white rice to the mixture. This is what I've had to do with two other of my old dogs, so it will rest in his stomach better. He'll be 14 later this summer. Super Senior for sure.
What size dog is he? Mine uses wegreeco washable belly bands and they hold up pretty well. Hold a lot too. Don’t know how many sizes they have though.

Oh, and a trick to get a good seal is to run your finger around the elastic so it will lay right and hold the urine in. Baby powder works well too for urine scald that might occur.

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Good Morning Y'all! Happy Friday!!
Coffee is hot and ready even though there's only about 1/2 pot remaining.
FH already left for work, all my dogs are snoozing while I wait for daylight to put 3 in the kennel.
Right now it's still dark out but the temp is 61 and supposed to get up into the 70 or 80s today so later on it will be the perfect day to work outside seeing how for the past 2 days I have been tending to my wood floors. No, I don't have a big house but when it's just one person that has to move furniture to the other side of the room sweep, mop, then put down a layer of wax let dry for 30 minutes then do another layer of wax let dry for 45 then move furniture back it's a long process then do the same to the other half and this time make sure that there's no seam so no one can tell that the floor wasn't all done at once.