Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the coffee. Son came in last night after I went to bed. So we sat up until 12:30. He’s grabbing a trailer, going back to Oklahoma and picking up a 1964 Ford grain truck he bought. Then he’ll go back for his RV trailer. He’s going to move my portable building while he’s in, this time. Then I can move more stuff from his shipping containers that I filled up with my stuff. I’m going to hitch the flatbed this morning and go get the PVC chicken tractor frame. 50 chicks on porch will have to move out soon!

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Weather warm, dry, sunny  and windy. Front moving in that might cool very late today. As I'm on the southern most of its swing thru, I expect to be upper 70s all day. Loving it! Hot coffee. Half warm cheese biscuit, leftover meatloaf -- starting my day.😁

Move along to chores shortly. I have the cutest kid who watches intently as I milk his mom -- guess he's wondering why I'm at his buffet. 🤣. Others don't even care but this one, right under there with me. It's entertaining.

Weekend is looking good. Y'all enjoy your day.:frow

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Yeehah
Screenshot_20230324-182629_Chrome.jpg

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Well you know it all started in Texas. All this thunder, lightening and rain is just a lil Texas loving. They issued an areal flood warning yesterday. The rain gauge says just a little under 3 inches since yesterday evening when it all started. Thankful it's rain and not snow or ice.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Good morning! Coffee is ready, followed by bacon and eggs. Today is burn pile day. Low winds of 2-10 MPH, gusts up to 18MPH. Normally it’s too windy for me to feel comfortable with burning. Lots of little pieces that need picking up and thrown on the fire. Neighbor Bennett came over yesterday and pushed up 2 big piles for me with his big tractor. Before I let dogs and sheep out, I’ll put my tractor in the field, so I can load the bucket with little pieces to dump on the fire. I’ll drag in this evening smoky, dirty and tired.

Latest posts