Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready! I got a few things done in the house yesterday , even unpacked 4 boxes. Need to haul off trash today.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Rolling south, beautiful morning
Made it safe and sound, but very stressful drive. Crazy drivers
received_977427386944445.jpeg

Last edited:

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Wow - glad ya'll made it! You're right - crazy drivers that seem to get crazier every year.
NE of Cincinnati, 4 biker gang dudes were weaving in and out of traffic at a very high rate of speed, including splitting lanes. Very scary stuff. Down the road, state highway patrol had caught 3 of them, thankfully.

murphysranch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Folks and friends: there is always hope for humans. The younger lady who totaled her Porsche Cayenne, texted me yesterday.

"Hi. My name is Brianna. I'm the woman involved in the accident that you witnessed. I just wanted to reach out and thank you and your husband for stopping. I really appreciate it. Not everyone would do that."

Isn't that nice! A thank you!!

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready, on my second cup. My tiny triplet ewe, Dandelion, can still squeeze through a cow panel. I placed a small tub outside the ewe pen and put feed in it. She crawls through the cow panel and grazes along the driveway. She eats feed, then crawls back in the pen. I just saw her getting her breakfast.