CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
37e61f18fa7eaaa5.gif

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Coffee tasting good after a 10 hour snooze. Drove straight through from Mississippi yesterday. About 13 hours on the road. Realized I had no coffee or caffeine yesterday.

Will be repeating the trip this weekend to pick up the wife. Forgot how just about everything was fried down there!!!

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Good Morning y'all! Sorry I went MIA, FH was out of town ( first South Carolina then North Carolina) all last week so I would sleep late as much as possible then it was deal with 5 dogs. I didn't have any issues with 2 of the dogs while he was gone but the moment he came home Thursday afternoon (had to have all the equipment off the road especially the lowboys with the OVER SIZED LOAD off the roads by noon on Friday afternoon) issue after issue then he had to work part of the day on Friday then on Saturday we did yardwork, Sunday was stuck inside all day due to rain and we had to call our cookout off yesterday seeing how we were going to be getting Thunderstorms so we made GOULASH with Garlic rolls (the rolls we bought from a Mexican store here in town on Saturday). Now here it is Tuesday and I'm doing laundry and all that other stuff.
Last night the 2 dogs (Kozmo and Savage) wanted to fight right on top of me as I was already in bed so Kozmo ended up out in the kennel. We're thinking it's because Kozmo is becoming territorial seeing how he's 2 now and yes in July he's going to go get fixed. I actually wish it was sooner than that.
Well, laundry is going to be on hold until tomorrow seeing how it's raining here right now even though it doesn't show it on my weather :rant:somad:duc.

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Good Morning everyone!
Coffee is hot and ready for anyone who wants or needs a cup.
Was suppose to have a doctor appointment this afternoon but got the call yesterday that it had to be rescheduled seeing how she is out of the office this week so now I have to wait until end of June to see her. I could have a gotten a sooner appointment if I would have chosen to see another doctor but I don't like any of the other doctors who work in that office so I'm goin to be patient and wait.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Up, coffee as usual day. Took my time with chores, came in got ready & went to work, short half day. Home, eggs to daughter...had pizza there. Back to house, chores & back in with another 1/2 gal of milk and 19 more eggs! 😵‍💫. Just gave away 3 doz! Still had 3.5 dz more --- no one wants to buy anymore, they all got hens when everything got "egg crazy".

Guess my fig tree buddy will get yet another bunch of eggs....prob milk and cheese, too. :idunno not complaining as I'm blessed to "have". I just need more with whom to share 🤣 and when a garden is producing it takes a lot of time just to carry all the bounty inside from chickens, goats & plants! That's coming.

Garden! There's that job waiting for me! But I only have 1 day of work next week and nothing the week after! New roll of fence up and garden till/plant time! I see 2 weeks of farm time! :clap

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
But I only have 1 day of work next week and nothing the week after! New roll of fence up and garden till/plant time! I see 2 weeks of farm time! :clap
You are going to be busy, busy, busy - a good kind of busy. We don't seem to mind the work as much when it's OUR work!