Reaction score
☕ 🫖 Hot tea before starting dinner,
I did get you pics of the corn,
image_16883457.JPG
image_17176321.JPG

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I got all the watering done, harvested a lot of Chamomile, and cleaned out the rain gutters,

I have another hen that wants to be broody so I let her have 3 of todays eggs. If she stays on her nest until dark, Ill take her 3 eggs and give her some of the other broody hens eggs, she is a small hen and is setting on 7, hahaha I dont need 10 to hatch

image_67190785.JPG

I used grow bags for my potatoes this year,
image_16884481.JPG

image_67522817.JPG

image_17171969.JPG

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Good Morning everyone!
I can't say coffee is hot and ready seeing how it's all gone ALREADY. I think @baymule and @Grandmas Porch got to the pot already. Oh yeah I just had to fight with @Mini Horses in order to get my 2nd cup. Hopefully someone else has some more going.
That's what I did yesterday. I so wish I would have taken a before pic but I didn't think about it until after I was done. I am in same boat as @Grandmas Porch I can barely move today even though I took a hot shower to loosen muscles that was getting tight by the time I finished even though there's a small section where FH is going to have to weed eat.

Attachments

• flowerbed1byroad.jpg
    flowerbed1byroad.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 40

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I made more coffee! Plus we got pound cake, strawberries and RediWhip! Y’all help yourselves. Taking girls to the water park in Nacogdoches today. Fun!
@Grandmas Porch its so nice to see you again and all the hard work you’ve been doing. What an accomplishment! Garden is awesome and will give a bountiful harvest!

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Good Morning everyone!
I can't say coffee is hot and ready seeing how it's all gone ALREADY. I think @baymule and @Grandmas Porch got to the pot already. Oh yeah I just had to fight with @Mini Horses in order to get my 2nd cup. Hopefully someone else has some more going.
That's what I did yesterday. I so wish I would have taken a before pic but I didn't think about it until after I was done. I am in same boat as @Grandmas Porch I can barely move today even though I took a hot shower to loosen muscles that was getting tight by the time I finished even though there's a small section where FH is going to have to weed eat.

Just tell your self,, it is ONLY sore muscles, I wont die

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I made more coffee! Plus we got pound cake, strawberries and RediWhip! Y’all help yourselves. Taking girls to the water park in Nacogdoches today. Fun!
@Grandmas Porch its so nice to see you again and all the hard work you’ve been doing. What an accomplishment! Garden is awesome and will give a bountiful harvest!
Oh have a great time!!!!