Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

CLSranch

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Actually they say mid 80 'LOWS' all week.
With a little editing it's the same forecast here. ;) :lol: Actually it's a pretty cool summer so far. Heat index over 110 but not every day and the actual temps are not that high with added index's. Just missing that 6" more of rain we didn't get March-May.
I remember framing houses at 115 and humid. We quit by 2, and I actually wore shorts for that summer. I didn't even wear shorts the last time I took the kids swimming.
@baymule the kids were in the stock tank yesterday and had a blast. If I lived were I couldn't be seen I'd probably make that a daily afternoon ritual. For some reason it's not as cute to the neighbors when I'm out there in soaking wet skivvies as a 4 and 6 yr old.🤔🤷‍♂️

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
It's interesting to me how a lot of the temperature maps changed to shades of reds oranges and yellows. Here's one without no colors at least it makes me feel cooler 😂.

Screenshot_20230731-134513.png

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
R
Aww he's adorable and spoiled up already on the couch I see.

Looks like he's on the floor. She said she's been using the Name we chose, Ares, to get him used to it.

My youngest niece is super excited. Bro is bringing her to Mom's on Saturday after pickup so she can play with the puppy. She really wants another dog but Joe isn't doing it. Their old yorkshire is the last.

CLSranch

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Another reason Crafstman is good. I knew a guy who would buy craftsman tools at pawn shops and exchange them for new one's at Sears. They held to their warranties. Shame to not see them anymore. At least a lot less of them. They used to make a great tool box level. I go through several levels every year.

Sadly my much newer looking briggs and stratton motor (not sure of the mower right now) is made in the US and I'm wishing it had a Honda motor. I know it's new, I bought it after moving here and it's not run in years.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Another reason Crafstman is good. I knew a guy who would buy craftsman tools at pawn shops and exchange them for new one's at Sears. They held to their warranties. Shame to not see them anymore. At least a lot less of them. They used to make a great tool box level. I go through several levels every year.

Sadly my much newer looking briggs and stratton motor (not sure of the mower right now) is made in the US and I'm wishing it had a Honda motor. I know it's new, I bought it after moving here and it's not run in years.
I'll be pulling the rope in a few days, see if it'll start. Agree with you about craftsman tools. The older ones where good ones.

TheFatBlueCat

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
May I join the conversation? Unfortunately my coffee isn't ready because I discovered it triggers my asthma. It was a dark day. I could drink it again when summer rolls around, but now that I've quit I'll stay quit. Quitting wasn't fun and I'd never have given it up except I do like breathing more than I like coffee!