Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
May I join the conversation? Unfortunately my coffee isn't ready because I discovered it triggers my asthma. It was a dark day. I could drink it again when summer rolls around, but now that I've quit I'll stay quit. Quitting wasn't fun and I'd never have given it up except I do like breathing more than I like coffee!
What about tea! There are all kinds of herbal teas. Of course you can join the conversation!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
May I join the conversation? Unfortunately my coffee isn't ready because I discovered it triggers my asthma. It was a dark day. I could drink it again when summer rolls around, but now that I've quit I'll stay quit. Quitting wasn't fun and I'd never have given it up except I do like breathing more than I like coffee!
They say coffee, I chug a protein drink. Same thing, right?

Welcome!

TheFatBlueCat

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
What about tea! There are all kinds of herbal teas. Of course you can join the conversation!
Ah yes I have switched to tea, there is much tea drinking here in New Zealand. However, tea most certainly is not coffee, and doesn't provide the same effects. However I will not pine for my lost coffee. Happy to be here!

My Canadian husband introduced me to the wonders of unsweetened ice tea. I brew a giant jug every couple of days and keep it in the fridge, it's what I drink all summer.

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score

Who needs coffee. It gives me headaches so I don't drink it.

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Good morning, I just got up.
I went and opened the front door to let the god out and this is what I saw

01406A4F-998B-4428-BF52-0B84481E9458.jpeg

7F76C5D0-BD4A-432E-B72A-4CA88848C594.jpeg

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Good morning / Evening to you, welcome to the porch,
I have decaffed myself many times and have decided, The Lord must of had me in mind when He made it cuz,, I so function better with it

and on that note, I need to go make a pot,,,

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Ah yes I have switched to tea, there is much tea drinking here in New Zealand. However, tea most certainly is not coffee, and doesn't provide the same effects. However I will not pine for my lost coffee. Happy to be here!

My Canadian husband introduced me to the wonders of unsweetened ice tea. I brew a giant jug every couple of days and keep it in the fridge, it's what I drink all summer.
My daughter #2 of 3 likes Chicory coffee