Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
@baymule I had meant to put a pair of wedges on but got so caught up that I totally forgot but don't worry I'm NOT going to wear crocs for the ceremony but will probably change into them during the reception. I LOVE my crocs and wear them all year long including when it SNOWS I just put a pair of socks on at them that time. :lol::D:gig

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I love our Olympic Mountains

166bcf235d9b1d18a4c8ceb1e95a55886bc3c185.jpg

olympic-np.jpg

picnic-area.jpg

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
@baymule I had meant to put a pair of wedges on but got so caught up that I totally forgot but don't worry I'm NOT going to wear crocs for the ceremony but will probably change into them during the reception. I LOVE my crocs and wear them all year long including when it SNOWS I just put a pair of socks on at them that time. :lol::D:gig

crocs are my main shoes also, they can be slippery when wet on certain floors/surfaces but i know that now.

i always wear socks in them because my feet sweat a lot and i can't stand the sticky feeling. my garden shoes are crocs that are so old they've had new soles glued on the bottom of them twice. my normal out and about shoes are crocs or once in a great while i wear some black sneaker like shoes that are at least comfortable. when i found them at the store and that they felt good on my feet i bought two more pairs of them. so i also have two pairs of new crocs because i like them too. even shovel snow in them sometimes if the snow isn't too deep. my feet will stay warm enough if the blood flow isn't restricted.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
NOT going to wear crocs for the ceremony but will probably change into them during the reception. I LOVE my crocs and wear them all year long including when it SNOWS I just put a pair of socks on
Well, PLEASE...don't bring those clunky Crocs to the wedding OR reception. 😱🤪 tennis shoes would even be better. 😁🤐

To bed late, up late. It's all 👍. Slow day planned, hope it works out. :lol: right now my coffee is my focus.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Well, PLEASE...don't bring those clunky Crocs to the wedding OR reception. 😱🤪 tennis shoes would even be better. 😁🤐

for me most tennis shoes are not comfortable and crocs are much more comfy. also my feet sweat a lot and the crocs let them air out all day. tennis shoes get soggy.

To bed late, up late. It's all 👍. Slow day planned, hope it works out. :lol: right now my coffee is my focus.

i've gotta get back out and do some more weeding while the weather is cooperating. breakfast is over...

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
As of today, cleanup still needs to be done after the Thursday/Friday storms, with power still out in some locations. I realize it's Facebook, but the whining about inconveniences being experienced is no longer amazing but very aggravating. I am thankful for my experiences growing up and sharing/learning here.
This is a somewhat rural area here and the folks unable to cope with this minor event just floors me.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score

Not a fan of crocs here. Call me old fashioned, but crocs/flip flops are only for the beach. Made sure if the kids were doing yard/garden work they always had proper work-type shoes and socks on. Just my old man opinion. Enjoy your footwear of choice