Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
And in other news, the wife's immunologist thinks we may have experienced the latest Covid variant in mid August, it's more like a sinus thing than anything. With her issues, she hasn't been able to shake the sinus infection, so she's on some powerful meds. I felt like garbage for about a week, but decongestants and nasal saline spray helped
My sister has had an ear issue since May and has a bad sinus infection,, she has had several different antibiotics but nothing is helping her this far.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
When do you get your new specs? the new glasses will be in I think she said in a week. I ordered glasses chains off amazon last week,
Sounds like you are READY! 😍 :old:clap

@baymule is that sunrise seen from your front porch? What a beauty! Makes your coffee time lovely. 🥱 😍

I'm heading out to our monthly auction -- an observer😁 not buying anything I'll need to feed. :old

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
2b4c44408bc0a015.png

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
well well would you look at what happened on the farm today and unassisted even.

New calves born today. oreo is licking her calf as it's still wet from just being born. I seen a bit of white belt on the calf in the tall grass, bessey's calf is up and nursing, born earlier today. All calves are black, which is the most common belted gallow color.
Screenshot_20230909-203935.png

daisy and her bull calf born wednesday, nipping at grass and chunky already 🤯
Screenshot_20230909-204445.png

I am so happy to have this calving business over with. three calves in 4 days, will wear on a guy who's a first time calver (me) who did not know what to expect 🤷‍♂️

still absolutely amazed how fully developed and big a newborn calf is. to think... a 60 -70 lb mini, being born and ready to go, is just simply mind blowing.

I hope you had a blessed day today ❤️

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Last edited: