Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
nothing that cool here tonight, but this whole week except for Wednesday during the day we have chances of rain both day and night.

it makes it hard to get things done out there in our gardens when it rains that much - i'm really hoping many of those chances miss us.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Updated corral work in progress, raised it up another foot, installed bull/crowd gate. need another 6 foot bull gate to replace the red one but everywhere is out of stock 🤷‍♂️
Screenshot_20231010-182514.png

Told Farmbabe I think I built a play pen because the calves are in it more than the others are.
Screenshot_20231010-183603.png

This is a new dog, I think he thinks he's my dog. No collar, just showed up a few weeks ago and I've been taking care of him. I reckon someone didn't want him anymore and dropped him off 🤷‍♂️. it's ok I'll take him and take care of him. someone loved this pup, he's very well mannered and likes to be petted and scratched behind the ears. I'm calling him copper, because he's got a copper colored coat. He sleeps behind the barn, next to the turkeys on some hay I set out for him.

He seems to play nice with all the farm animals unless he hunts out a rabbit then he sounds the alarm. Any idea what breed he is? if he hangs around a little while longer I'll get him a collar with his name tag our address and phone number, then it'll be official as official gets.
IMG_20231010_181810053.jpg

IMG_20231010_181804931.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸