Coopy's Little Bit of Heaven

coopy

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I am a wife to a wonderful husband for 35 years. I am a mother of 2 wonderful daughters and grandmother of 2 wonderful grandsons. They are the light of my life.
Now if I could figure out how to post the photos I have uploaded I would show you some pics of my little piece of heaven.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
You have been truly blessed! So wonderful that all you ladies still love your husbands! I'm afraid I don't know many women who still do....oh, they might say they do, but the amount of complaining they do bespeaks otherwise.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
coopy said:
I am a wife to a wonderful husband for 35 years. I am a mother of 2 wonderful daughters and grandmother of 2 wonderful grandsons. They are the light of my life.
Now if I could figure out how to post the photos I have uploaded I would show you some pics of my little piece of heaven.
copy and past the the string of img letters in the bottom rectangle. That is if you used this sites upload feature.

coopy

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
That is a shame. My husband is my best friend. Other than my girls.

I do know what you are saying beekissed. I hear alot of women complain about their husbands.

coopy

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
68_dscf5491.jpg

By georgia I think I got it. This is a field behind our house.

coopy

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
68_dscf5498.jpg

I'm on a roll. Watch out. This is Miss Kitty, and Jerry. Tom is escaping.

coopy

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
68_dscf5488.jpg

My boy Luke. Actually he belongs to my hubby but I ride him. Isn't he a nice looking fella. The red horse is my husbands as well. I have 2 mares.

coopy

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
68_dscf5497.jpg

This a view from our pasture.

coopy

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
TanksHill said:
coopy said:
copy and past the the string of img letters in the bottom rectangle. That is if you used this sites upload feature.
Thanks Tank I got it. Just took this old lady a little bit to figure it out. Thanks again.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Beautiful cats, horses, views! I simply love when folks post pics of their homes, families and animals. It puts a reality to this internet thing. What kind of horse is Luke, Coopy?