Cornish Cross Spring 2020

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I don’t feel so energetic right now. Today I canned 9 quarts of chicken dog food. I simmered breast bones for broth and got 1 quart and 4 pints of white meat from them canned. I have broth in the canner now, 4 quarts and 5 pints. Add that to what I’ve already canned and I have 23 quarts of dog food, 11 quarts of broth, 5 pints of broth, 1 quart and 4 pints of meat for us. Plus a pot full of chicken skin cooked up for the dogs, mixed with their kibble, that will last them 3 days. I also have 3 quarts of dog broth in the refrigerator. I still got more to go. It’s all packed up in the freezer.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I don’t feel so energetic right now. Today I canned 9 quarts of chicken dog food. I simmered breast bones for broth and got 1 quart and 4 pints of white meat from them canned. I have broth in the canner now, 4 quarts and 5 pints. Add that to what I’ve already canned and I have 23 quarts of dog food, 11 quarts of broth, 5 pints of broth, 1 quart and 4 pints of meat for us. Plus a pot full of chicken skin cooked up for the dogs, mixed with their kibble, that will last them 3 days. I also have 3 quarts of dog broth in the refrigerator. I still got more to go. It’s all packed up in the freezer.
AWESOME!

CrealCritter

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Like I said... High Energy