Coronavirus Concern Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Perhaps it's time for a verse by verse group study. Those who want to participate could do so, with the understanding that the actual scripture will be the absolute and final authority, and those who don't want involvement could shun the thread.
It won't work that way here, judging from past attempts at Bible studies or ANYTHING pertaining to God. You can try, but I doubt it would last very long at all.

Daisy

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I'd love a scripture thread (or forum elsewhere) but I can see the potential for that going down hill fast.

The interpretations can be vast and, depending on the crowd, a lack of respect seeps through causing cracks in community. I enjoy learning and looking at things from all angles, but quite often this is discouraged when it comes to specific denominations. A different view isnt always intended to challenge ones faith, in fact it could strengthen it. But in my experience online, most get nasty at any perceived threat. Rather than learning from one another, it becomes an attack on one another. And that just doesn't interest me. I have better things to do in the garden.

Much of the issue I see with the world at present is that people are very black or white. Its my way or the highway. You're right or you're wrong and there is no room to grow. Politics has seeped into everything, and in some ways that has made it easier to be no part of the world. This whole pandemic has only strengthen my faith and allowed me to find community away outside of society. Its been life-changing for the better and I am thankful for the learning experience.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I'd have to agree. I've seen these Bible studies on forums and there were just too many versions of the Bible, too many interpretations of the words in them and too many "cooks in the kitchen", delivering up the Word. The earliest church had no denominations and no other versions of the Word and they STILL had false teachers and disputes among them that had to be addressed by the disciples.

As much as I would love to talk about God with any and all peoples in every way I can, I've seen it dissolve into bitterness and avoiding talk about Him at all, after having one of these Bible study threads. Meanwhile, those who are unbelievers sit by and watch it all with glee, gratified in seeing even the so called believers not united in what they actually believe, thus proving once again~in their eyes~that it's not about love, faith and hope at all~ but just about religion.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I just copied this post from FB. Poster is: Sarah Tanguay @ Freedom for Maine

What do y'all think about this? Shared from a friend of mine.
🤦🏼‍♀️
#Manipulation
"*shared from another post* Facebook isn't allowing posts like this to be shared so I had to copy and paste.
I'm hitting a lot of heavy stuff right now, but here's another VERY important one (ive posted about this earlier in the week) . Please pay attention and stay with me! This is imperative information to understanding how you are being scammed.
The CDC is changing how they collect data and report statistics. AGAIN.
In addition to them running "breakthrough" (va_c_cinated) cases at only 28 cycles (as compared to the unva_c_cinated at 40-45 that I already noted a couple weeks ago), now they are stating that they will only be collecting and reporting "breakthrough" cases (va_c_cinated) IF the individual is hospitalized or dies.
Cue the predictable "drop" in cases in the va_c_cinated narrative even more.
Guys!! Again, this is HUGE.
This is statistical FRAUD.
This is padding the statistical deck for your narrative. These people are professional liars.
He who controls the data controls the statistics. This is how you make a pa_ndem_ic out of thin air and make it go away like magic to fit your narrative.
CDC .gov direct link in comments as always. It's past time to think for yourself and connect these dots to see what is going on and how they manipulate you."

CLSranch

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Around work last year I heard of a lot of people who went into the long lines to get tested, they filled our the paper work THEN heard the wait time so they went home. Later they got a phone call telling them they had a positive test.

Kinda of like Obama making it illegal to not have insurance then saying look it worked it's great. Look how many people got obama care. YEA because IT'S ILLEGAL NOT TO AND NOW I CAN'T AFFORD regular insurance. FYI my carrier just quit carrying it. Some People just believe what's in front of them and have not the ability to connect the dots. Just simply that's what the t.v. said.

Status
Not open for further replies.