Coronavirus Concern Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Did anyone see Trump's press conference yesterday? He stated that the military is ready to deliver the vaccine when it's ready. No reporter asked what he means by that, (just other stupid questions). Why the military is needed, and who are they delivering to? Thoughts?
Are we going to be forced to accept the vaccine too? If so, it was nice knowing all of you. I have zero confidence in the safety and efficacy of this rushed and untested vaccine, but I have read about Gates' vaccine history, and I'm aware that he is the third generation of a family that has been connected with the Eugenics Movement.

We are headed for scary times, for sure. I will not receive vaccine unless I am physically forced to do so. And, I do realize that by refusing, this may also eliminate my ability to purchase necessary items. My biggest fear is how my refusal to be vaccinated will affect my ability to take care of my parents. If it comes to that, I may have to trade my safety, my life to preserve theirs. I feel that strongly about this vaccine. It has the potential of being lethal. Do the research: Faucci and Gates are in bed together. Faucci was working with the Wuhan virology clinic long before Covid was released into the public. One if not both of them have been quoted as saying they hope herd immunity does not develop before they have the vaccine rolled out, b/c that will cut into their profits.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
1595560014667.png

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
He stated that the military is ready to deliver the vaccine when it's ready. No reporter asked what he means by that,

Hoping this is simply to say the vaccine would be delivered by means that would be fast, dedicated & protected..........of course, nothing is simple now. :idunno

As to "forced" to have vaccine, I would say only military. General public, pretty remote, IMO.

JanetMarie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I've researched and read a few articles about the possibility of requiring a vaccine. One article said they would probably take a softer approach towards vaccinating, so there wouldn't be the backlash that the masks caused.

First will be nursing homes and other assisted living facilities, health care workers, military personnel are already forced to receive vaccinations, school children, anyone using public transportation. Employers will be encouraged to require employees to be vaccinated, and stores could require the vaccine in order for anyone to enter, (in my opinion bad policy if they want to stay in business) and keeping up talk about this "deadly virus", the media's #1 job right now.

Trump also said there are 2 volunteers to test the vaccine. Just 2, to represent the entire U.S. population. I wonder if their vaccine will just be water.

Last edited:

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Trump also said there are 2 volunteers to test the vaccine. Just 2, to represent the entire U.S. population.
Trump likely didn't do his research....

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-01179-x

"Momentum is building to speed the development of coronavirus vaccines by intentionally infecting healthy, young volunteers with the virus. A grass-roots effort has attracted nearly 1,500 potential volunteers for the controversial approach, known as a human-challenge trial. The idea is also gaining traction with US politicians.

We'll need enormous numbers of Americans to test COVID-19 vaccines; a 'very encouraging' 138,600 have signed up

JanetMarie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Trump likely didn't do his research....

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-01179-x

"Momentum is building to speed the development of coronavirus vaccines by intentionally infecting healthy, young volunteers with the virus. A grass-roots effort has attracted nearly 1,500 potential volunteers for the controversial approach, known as a human-challenge trial. The idea is also gaining traction with US politicians.

We'll need enormous numbers of Americans to test COVID-19 vaccines; a 'very encouraging' 138,600 have signed up

I'm sure I mis-heard Trump then.

Conflicting information between what Trump said and what the article states: "The covid-19 trials won't last for months but years as researchers watch for long term side effects..."

Trump stated, or talked as if the vaccine would be ready in a few months. Possibly speculating and reassuring those who are afraid of covid-19 that they're working on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.