Coronavirus Concern Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
I needed a laugh, and my State delivered.

Working in IT all of my adult life, I understand process definition and unintended outputs.

Local social media groups are hilariously ridiculing this. Should I quarantine after going to the mailbox, after the store....lol.

To be clear the humor is that the ODH used a " fill in the state" form and when Ohio hit the threshold the blanks were filled with Ohio.

The issue of what the numbers actually mean is not for debate as part of my post, since the ODH has not had a stellar record of sharing/explaining how the numbers are derived

Daisy

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
QR check ins are required from today in my state. People are encouraged to download the covid tracking app and are required to use it for access to pubs, clubs, gyms, cafes, restaurants, churches etc. Takeaway and grocery stores are exempt.

I think the local pub will have to explain this many times to their older clientele, most don't have smart phones so will be required to sign in on a form. Lucky I am too poor to do those sorts of activities 🤣 so not much will change for me personally. I don't have a phone connected either so would have to physically sign in everywhere.

My congregation will still be meeting via zoom until at least February, which is a relief (and will save petrol!) for me :)

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Last I heard is that "they", who ever "they" are, are telling people that they must wear masks, even in their own homes for 100 days. Now, I find this to be totally laughable, and in no way do I have any intention of wearing a mask any where in my own home or on my own property. Following the same logic, I recommend that all men wear a condom at all times.

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Here's THE perfect gift for 2020... Calamityware.com "Things Could Be Worse"

1607189742815.png

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Given my knowledge of scripture, I have no doubt. I have always felt that I would be in the last generation before Jesus returns. But, having that deep seated gut feeling is far different than seeing these events unfold before my very eyes. I eagerly await.

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Given my knowledge of scripture, I have no doubt. I have always felt that I would be in the last generation before Jesus returns. But, having that deep seated gut feeling is far different than seeing these events unfold before my very eyes. I eagerly await.
Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

Status
Not open for further replies.