Coronavirus Concern Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I dont get the claims about "the COVID vaccine". There are many vaccines in development using a variety of technology. If you dont feel comfortable with the DNA vaccine, then go get the live attenuated vaccine or the inactive virus vaccine.

Almost everything alters DNA expression. Eating spinach alters your DNA. Eating enriched wheat flour alters your DNA.

I think caution is warranted, but the claims dont hold up to common sense. My current plan is to wait and see which vaccine technology has highest efficacy and lowest adverse effects.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Now, I know how some of you feel about the push to get the covid shot. As some of you are aware, I am providing hospice care in my home for my Dad. Therefore, in an effort to to ensure that he doesn't get ill, I have decided to put my own fears aside. I have volunteered for the Covid-19 vaccine from Pfizer. The vaccine is the one that has been developed in Russia. It is in 6 different stages and I received my first dose this yesterday at 0620, and I wanted to let you all know that it is safe and I’m ok, with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι я чувю себя немного стрно и я думю, что вытл осные уши. чувству себя немго страо. Comrade, LG

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Now, I know how some of you feel about the push to get the covid shot. As some of you are aware, I am providing hospice care in my home for my Dad. Therefore, in an effort to to ensure that he doesn't get ill, I have decided to put my own fears aside. I have volunteered for the Covid-19 vaccine from Pfizer. The vaccine is the one that has been developed in Russia. It is in 6 different stages and I received my first dose this yesterday at 0620, and I wanted to let you all know that it is safe and I’m ok, with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι я чувю себя немного стрно и я думю, что вытл осные уши. чувству себя немго страо. Comrade, LG

Just for grins and giggles: I did a Russian to English translation:

я чувю себя немного стрно и я думю, что вытл осные уши. чувству себя немго страо. =

I feel a little creepy and I think my main ears are out. feeling a little dazed.

Status
Not open for further replies.