Coronavirus Concern Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

JanetMarie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
If the majority, or a certain percentage of the population resist the need for a vaccination card to shop and spend money, the store/venue owners will feel it.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
@JanetMarie . Unfortunately, I live in a blue state. Governor has kept us in most severe of lock down, state of emergency for well over a year now. Multiple law suits against her. But, unfortunately, everyone around me is drinking the Koolaid. There are very few who resist, and when they do, the police are called out in force. I would say that 75 - 80% of my acquaintances are rushing to get the shot, and virtue signaling when they do. Folks are even posting pics of their VAC id on FB!!!!!!

JanetMarie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
The idea of the vac ID card scares me.

I even refused the real id drivers license
I remember when the real ID card was talked about, 12 years ago, and it was said that everyone will be required to have this number to do things (I don't remember what things exactly). I just listened to a radio program by Ervin Baxter about End Times stuff on the way home from work.

The Real ID drivers license is only necessary to enter a federal building, or to fly on an airline, according to the local license branch. But I know for a CDL driver's license it is required.

JanetMarie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Being asked to show a vac. id card, or even disclose vac status is a direct violation of HIPPA.
Okay then, show me your negative colonoscopy card, because there cannot be shed colon cancer cells in a public toilet. They could jump up somebody's butt!

Show me proof that after you picked your nose, sneezed due to allergies, touched your face, or yawned, you generously slathered hand sanitizer on, and extra on your lower arms, and other places to make sure you're thoroughly sanitized to protect everyone else, especially those in assisted care facilities (because you don't plan on going to one of those places you are definitely a threat)!

Show me proof that every time you go poo or pee you washed and showered thoroughly, or you cannot enter public places, or even look at anyone that is not in your immediate family.

Please show proof of all of your private self care activities to keep everyone else, especially the unhealthy safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts