Coronavirus Concern Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Bee, this does not surprise me at all. We were warned that this would be a likely outcome for those who get vaccinated. The leading virologists warned of this tiny little side effect of the covid shot.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
That's what I thought too.

can you say what parts you are not understanding?

yes, there are complications going on which make it hard to give simple recommendations, if you are confused then go with the things you know work.

mask wearing and avoiding crowded indoor locations are probably still wise things to do until rates of infection are way down.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
@Beekissed , I'm so thankful that you posted this here. I intend to post in message on FB to my friends. @Creal, I hope to find you over on FRANK. Please message me and tell me what your avatar name is. Not sure how soon I will get there, but surely this week.

This is a glorious, God given day. I am oh so thankful for where I am, and His never ending grace and mercy. Got up with a splitting head ache this morning. Hurt to blink! A good cuppa coffee, bottle of water, and tincture of time, and I do believe the head ache will back off enough to get outside and enjoy God's creation.

JanetMarie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
This article says it all of why it's so important to resist because it could be true, not that it is true. People may get mad, or accuse the messenger of being a conspiracy theorist, but it's better to warn people than not to.

It's out of LOVE not FEAR to warn people. Are accusations of being a conspiracy theorist out of LOVE or FEAR I wonder? Love is greater than fear, and love will always win.

Last edited:

JanetMarie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
.@Beekissed , I'm so thankful that you posted this here. I intend to post in message on FB to my friends. @Creal, I hope to find you over on FRANK. Please message me and tell me what your avatar name is. Not sure how soon I will get there, but surely this week.

This is a glorious, God given day. I am oh so thankful for where I am, and His never ending grace and mercy. Got up with a splitting head ache this morning. Hurt to blink! A good cuppa coffee, bottle of water, and tincture of time, and I do believe the head ache will back off enough to get outside and enjoy God's creation.
Have a wonderful day 🦋.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts