Coronavirus Concern Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
The horrifying truth from public testimony....anyone reading these accounts who feels like it's all merely coincidental have to be delusional in their thinking.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Bee, I shared that site with a FB friend. This is a man who I've known for many many years, through my church. He had previously asked me for the link to VAERS reports, and I couldn't find it for him, so I sent this. He responded back pretty quickly, telling me, "I've had the 2 shots. I've always been healthy, but now, things just aren't right. I wish I'd known."

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Bee, I shared that site with a FB friend. This is a man who I've known for many many years, through my church. He had previously asked me for the link to VAERS reports, and I couldn't find it for him, so I sent this. He responded back pretty quickly, telling me, "I've had the 2 shots. I've always been healthy, but now, things just aren't right. I wish I'd known."
Such is the testimony of many on that FB site....what I don't understand is that they will blindly go and get an experimental vaccine and then "wish they had known". What about rushed into production do folks not understand? Then, the whole year of lies being revealed about the numbers of people who DIDN'T die of Covid, where were they then? Heads inserted deeply into the sand, I wonder?

They will remove that FB site shortly but if they haven't yet, scroll down until you hit the post that has 800+ testimonies and pictures from people after they've had the vax. There's also a story about a 12 yr old whose parents thought it was smart to let the drug companies make a guinea pig out of her and enrolled her in the drug trials....she is now paralyzed and on a feeding tube. What is WRONG with people that they would do that to their child out of sheer peer pressure from social media and news media?

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
What no one seems to really hear is IT IS NOT A TRUE VACCINE, According to the CDC's very own website definition of a vaccine.... because it does not PREVENT the disease. I mean how about if we get a tetanus vaccine that only makes the symptoms a little less severe???? Or you only get a "little less mumps" or a little less severe case of POLIO ????? And now the thoughts are that you may need a booster in 6 months????? I mean a tetanus booster is only like 8-10 years.... to boost the response..... You never get a smallpox booster or a polio booster....

I have to cry over the parents who used their daughter as a guinea pig and she is now going to spend the rest of her life in such a pitiful state.....If she were critically ill, then yes, you try most everything.... but with the survival rate at 99.7%........ WHY ????? Because the mainstream media and the general public are not reporting the facts..... not presenting both sides and "making people" do due dilligence to discover all sides and make informed decisions....

Granted, there are 1,000's of people that will never have any outward reactions to the covid shots.....but what about the long term????? And to have over reactions if exposed to the different variants.

Sure hope that the stuff posted on fb gets somehow transferred over to Rumble or Frank speak . Will Parler ever get back to a place where we can access it????

Last edited:

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
.what I don't understand is that they will blindly go and get an experimental vaccine and then "wish they had known". What about rushed into production do folks not understand? Then, the whole year of lies being revealed about the numbers of people who DIDN'T die of Covid, where were they then? Heads inserted deeply into the sand, I wonder?
Agreed. People have not been researching this with an open mind. But, aren't we warned that it would be so, in these days?
2 Timothy 4:3-4
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires, and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths.

I think, based on conversation with the the people in my social circle: They are just not comfortable doing the research. They would rather be spoon fed the stuff that is being paraded in front of their eyes. Never looking beyond that. Never asking why certain things don't make sense. And, when I ask questions that SHOULD prompt them to actually think about the discrepancies, their eyes glaze over, and they change the subject. It's like they have their fingers in their ears and they are chanting, "la-la-la-la-la-la-la..."

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Agreed. People have not been researching this with an open mind. But, aren't we warned that it would be so, in these days?
2 Timothy 4:3-4
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires, and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths.

I think, based on conversation with the the people in my social circle: They are just not comfortable doing the research. They would rather be spoon fed the stuff that is being paraded in front of their eyes. Never looking beyond that. Never asking why certain things don't make sense. And, when I ask questions that SHOULD prompt them to actually think about the discrepancies, their eyes glaze over, and they change the subject. It's like they have their fingers in their ears and they are chanting, "la-la-la-la-la-la-la..."

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Rather thought provoking: Imagine what you'll know... tomorrow! Yeah... We are living in interesting times. Sometimes, I think: the more I know, the more I wish I didn't know! But, then... I'd have my head buried in the sand like so many of those around me. DH said this morning: "Sometimes, I wish I'd taken the blue pill."

Status
Not open for further replies.