Coronavirus Concern Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I had pretty much the experience. My reply: Everything I do, and the way I do it is because of my Christianity. So, it's not possible for me to separate my animal husbandry or my gardening from my God.
That's exactly what I said. They had asked how people manage their chicken flocks and I proceeded to explain how I do so, emphasizing that I could do none of it without God helping me. That was enough to get the post deleted and accusations of proselytizing. Seriously.

Since I do nothing in my life without deferring to God about it, it's impossible to separate even my flock tending from His influence and direction on it.

RebeccaRN

Power Conserver
Reaction score
That's exactly what I said. They had asked how people manage their chicken flocks and I proceeded to explain how I do so, emphasizing that I could do none of it without God helping me. That was enough to get the post deleted and accusations of proselytizing. Seriously.

Since I do nothing in my life without deferring to God about it, it's impossible to separate even my flock tending from His influence and direction on it.
I pray health and protection over my chickens and blessings over my garden. I thank God that all my hands touch does prosper! I take His promises seriously, if He said it I believe it. He hasn't failed me yet!!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I pray health and protection over my chickens and blessings over my garden. I thank God that all my hands touch does prosper! I take His promises seriously, if He said it I believe it. He hasn't failed me yet!!
Same here! So, folks need to know that any success I've had in managing my animals or garden is all due to God and not to my own efforts. I guess people don't like to hear that because it's something they can't learn or copy to repeat those successes. It is a by product of being a child of the King, pure and simple. Wish they could understand that, huh?

RebeccaRN

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Same here! So, folks need to know that any success I've had in managing my animals or garden is all due to God and not to my own efforts. I guess people don't like to hear that because it's something they can't learn or copy to repeat those successes. It is a by product of being a child of the King, pure and simple. Wish they could understand that, huh?
Thats so right, I plant the seeds but He makes them grow!! I trust Him with everything

JanetMarie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
If I'm hearing correctly, the state of Maine has passed mandatory covid jabs for all public school students. This is beyond my comprehension how our legislators can possibly support this. There has to be some huge pay offs somewhere.
I don't think they can mandate a "vaccine" that has only been approved for emergency use only.

JanetMarie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
It may not be that they don't understand, or don't want to hear, but simply believe differently. I think you make it clear what you believe. You and they relate on different levels, so therefore there's not much of a conversation to take place.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I don't think they can mandate a "vaccine" that has only been approved for emergency use only.

You'd think so, wouldn't you? But, then, who thought they could make everyone wear masks all over the world, not visit their own families, not go to work, etc.? THEY seem to be able to do whatever them wants to do these days. :rolleyes:

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
It may not be that they don't understand, or don't want to hear, but simply believe differently. I think you make it clear what you believe. You and they relate on different levels, so therefore there's not much of a conversation to take place.
True....but then why do they report such things to the admin? If it's just believing differently, why does it make them so hostile?

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
But, they are! My sister, in Mass. is having this issue. Her dtr is going to a Christian college this fall. And they've been told that IF governor mandates the jab for students at ANY level, apparently, even those in Christian schools, then... the schools must exclude any students who refuse to comply. Sis sent me a waiver to look at. It basically states that the parent or individual will not take the jab unless the health care person or individuals demanding the shot for what ever reason accepts all liability for any subsequent injury. Of course, no one would be willing to sign it. That's the purpose of the waiver. It's a "go home free card". But, when she showed it to the college admin, they said" of course they wouldn't sign it. Then, they stated: if Gov demands the shot, we must comply, and she can't be on campus w/o it.

We need the whole country to join forces, and sue the pants off everyone involved in this foolishness.

Status
Not open for further replies.