Coronavirus Concern Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLSranch

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
The sad truth is: our children have not received an education. What they have received is an indoctrination. They are not being taught how to think. They are being taught how to vomit back the PC agenda.
Another reason I am thinking more seriously about home schooling. You and a few others on here may be interested in some Rush Revere books. Pun on Rush Limbaugh and Paul Revere. He wrote them because he was tired of the history books not teaching history. I've personally seen changes in local history that has changed. It was a 100 years ago and it's over. You can't change the facts. You can't suddenly be hurt or a victim of some that not you or any one you know or are related to had any thing to do with.
@CLSranch its not my DIL, but my own flesh and blood daughter. I sure didn’t raise her to follow the crowd. I’m just frustrated.
My bad. I thought it was son and dil. I do have severe CRS

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I have been going through boxes of stuff in the moving process.... and have come on boxes of stuff that came from my grandmothers including books on different periods of history. Anything that is even a little bit salvageable I am reboxing and moving here. Sadly, she had some of that stuff in a damp cellar and some stuff is not worth keeping but the books are mostly pretty okay. I also look when I go to Goodwill in the books and look for the older books.....and yard sales and auctions where you can get boxes of books for next to nothing because so many do not treasure books. I HATE to see any book get thrown away.

Last edited:

RebeccaRN

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Another reason I am thinking more seriously about home schooling. You and a few others on here may be interested in some Rush Revere books. Pun on Rush Limbaugh and Paul Revere. He wrote them because he was tired of the history books not teaching history. I've personally seen changes in local history that has changed. It was a 100 years ago and it's over. You can't change the facts. You can't suddenly be hurt or a victim of some that not you or any one you know or are related to had any thing to do with.

My bad. I thought it was son and dil. I do have severe CRS
I bought those books for my grandkids, they are great! I see your a fellow Okie too! I live in Catoosa

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
The greatly underestimated value of books: While electronic words can be changed or erased, a book, held in the hand can not be erased, unless someone physically destroys it. Here's my word of caution for you all: Do you have a Bible that you can HOLD IN YOUR HANDS? If so, cherish it, and get more. If not, take the time to seek one out. There will come a day when they are censored, and hunted down for destruction, much as the treasonists are seeking to destroy second amendment rights.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
1621773904880.png

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Am I correct that the J&J is not an RNA type?

I'm not taking any of it, just asking. My DD says women have been subject to the odd clot factors for years with birth control pills. So that "seems" to be the less Problematic of the three serums if one must take for whatever reason.

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
J&J is not an RNA type. It is closer to the traditional vaccine.

My understanding is that it does not use killed COVID-19 virus, but a similar spiked virus to teach the body how to react ot the COVID-19 virus.

TAKEN FROM THE WEB: https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/28/...ight off Covid-19: a viral vector called Ad26.

The way it works​

The Johnson & Johnson vaccine uses a different method to prime the body to fight off Covid-19: a viral vector called Ad26. Viral vectors are common viruses that have been genetically altered so that they do not cause illness but can still cause the immune system to build up its defenses. The Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines use messenger RNA to do that.

CLSranch

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I see your a fellow Okie too!
Yeppers. NE of Nowata, NW of Vinita.
viruses that have been genetically altered so that they do not cause illness but can still cause the immune system to build up
Isn't the RNA's also a genetically altered somethen or another.
Also I thinks that it's funny that a lot of people who are on this get the shot band wagon Also don't believe in GMO foods. I won't eat corn (or McDonalds) that has been modified to make the farmer have a better crop but I will let a different scientist INJECT some modified I don't know what into my body.

Status
Not open for further replies.