COSTUMES!!!

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I got all nekkid at Christmas one year, wrapped a red ribbon around myself and laid down under the Christmas tree as I heard hubby pull in the driveway after his night class. Unfortunately, he brought a classmate home with him. :lol: :gig :gig :gig

After that, he always knocked before coming in the door.

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
SKR8PN said:
:D

I get all nekkid, strap on my roller skates, tie a string around my thingy and go as a pull toy.

You asked. :gig :lol:
:ep
:lol: :lol: Now I am laughing so hard I am crying!

Thanks SKR8PN I needed that today! :D

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
kcsunshine said:
I got all nekkid at Christmas one year, wrapped a red ribbon around myself and laid down under the Christmas tree as I heard hubby pull in the driveway after his night class. Unfortunately, he brought a classmate home with him. :lol: :gig :gig :gig

After that, he always knocked before coming in the door.
ROTFLMAO!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

At least he didn't request that you iron that birthday suit before you put it on!!
:gig :gig :gig

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
Costumes are one reason I love the Renaissance Festival ... too fun for just one night! :D

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
I agree, costumes are a lot of fun.

I admit, yesterday at Goodwill I had an impulse buy..
They had rows upon rows of costumes, I seen a Hercules one.. Yup, I bought it!

I don't even celebrate 'halloween' in the mainstream way, nor do I know anything in this city, let alone get invited to a halloween party.. Like I said, impulse buy!

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
I am STILL kicking myself for not buying the Star Fleet science officer outfit that I found at our thrift store a while back. What a dumb thing to pass up. :/

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Wildsky said:
Henrietta23 said:
I always wear the same costume, Mom Who Stays Home and Hands Out Candy ;)
But you could be "mom who stays home to scare the poop out of little kids that knock!"
I have donned a witche's hat before. The dogs typically do the scaring. Honestly, we never get more than 12 kids so as much as I love Halloween, I don't put too much energy into it. I now have three kiddos who live around the corner who I know from either school or Cub Scouts, so I might have to do a little something more this year..