Cranberry Juice

YourRabbitGirl

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Wife never stops canning because she can I guess. She says don't touch untill two weeks.

View attachment 5647
Even with all-natural fruit, no added sugar, you do want your juice consumption to be reasonable. While pineapple juice definitely has some fantastic health benefits, it is high in sugar. Drinking a few gives you the benefits, while drinking too much may overburden you with sugar and calories.

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Juice can be almost as bad as soda pop. You're better off eating the entire fruit; that way you get the fiber too, and the sugar absorption into your bloodstream is reduced.

YourRabbitGirl

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Juice can be almost as bad as soda pop. You're better off eating the entire fruit; that way you get the fiber too, and the sugar absorption into your bloodstream is reduced.
That I know, That's why I use even the parts where I juiced it from, Its a good addition to fruit cakes ya know!

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I just felt the need to re-new this thread because it is CRANBERRY HARVEST TIME in Wisconsin!!

You can google for fresh cranberries or go to this web-site for a listing of Wisconsin Cranberry growers: http://www.wiscran.org/products/where-to-buy-cranberries/

Some of the farms will ship fresh, unsweetened cranberries anywhere in the Continental US.