Creal Critter's 2018 Gardens

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Just noticed that's a pretty cool picture rainbows and a big beam of light from heaven. It's those doggone space craft again. I know it is... :lol:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I sowed 4 rows of lettuce and 1 row of spinach today. Got few more rows left to sow. All this should have been sowed like the end of February but the trees are just starting to bud real good. Heck the maples haven't even set seed pods yet. Very strange and unusal cold winter / spring this year.

IMG_20180430_211037569.jpg

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
It's frosted again last night, hit a low of 32 :( I have my peppers and tomatoes still in seed trays outside hardening off and I had to trow a bed sheet over them. Looks like they all survived.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
It sounds like winter is not quite ready to let go of you yet? Is it normal to get frost still so late in the year by you? It's May?

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Climate change is a myth they say… :\ Hmmm.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Climate change is a myth they say… :\ Hmmm.

Climate is always changing... I mean we have spring summer winter & fall every year. Some years are harsh other are mild, it's been that way since I can remember, 50 plus years. Al Gore didn't invent climate change it's always been. But Al Gore's "global warming " is what killed me... Laughable.

I recall as a kid they we're perdicting a mini ice age that NEVER happened either, that was back in the 80's. Heck it's 2018 and they can't even get a daily weather forcast correct most of the time. What makes me want to believe they can perdict future weather like global warming / climate change or whatever new buzz words they come up with next.

And yet you have this guy Al Gore jet setting all over the world spewing out more CO2 emmisions in one trip than I do, perhaps in a year. But he has a zero carbon footprint, again laughable... Have you ever seen Al Gore's digs in Tennessee? He's got the life I tell you! Rolling in the money! Must have barrels and barrels and barrels of it... Nope this guy ain't drinking the cool aid and you can take that directly to the bank!

Last edited: