Crealcritter

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I no longer live in creal springs. I live in Stonefort. Yes there really is a fort made of stone :) so what should my new name be? Maybe Corncob... There sure is enough corn around here.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I no longer live in creal springs. I live in Stonefort. Yes there really is a fort made of stone :) so what should my new name be? Maybe Corncob... There sure is enough corn around here.
Stonefart? Nah, wouldn't make it past approval. LOL

Rockhead? Not Corncob, makes me think of an outhouse, leading to another name that wouldn't fly......Sh1thead.......maybe you just need to keep your name, that's what we know you by and it suits you.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Sitting on the front porch this evening with my wife and my LED flashlight. We were watching deer come out of the corn field rows. I like the color of deer this time of the year their coats are red colored.

Finnie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Sitting on the front porch this evening with my wife and my LED flashlight. We were watching deer come out of the corn field rows. I like the color of deer this time of the year their coats are red colored.
I always wondered why you were CrealCritter. You could be StoneCritter. But I agree with Mini Horses, you should keep your same name.

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I always wondered why you were CrealCritter. You could be StoneCritter. But I agree with Mini Horses, you should keep your same name.
I vote for keeping the name, too. :thumbsup