Cuisinart Food Processor discs

CheerioLounge

Dessert Dreamer
Reaction score
When my neighbor moved to Florida recently, he gifted us a Cuisinart Custom Prep 11 food processor. The only problem is he couldn't find the discs that came with it. It has the blade for chopping, but it's not much help for any other purpose. I have searched the web and cannot believe that the set of standard discs is $65.

I've tried CL, the local yard sale sites and every thrift store in town!!

Anybody got any ideas? (yeah, I know, use a knife! :p )

Cindlady2

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Wow, wish I could help, but I know how you feel. I got a free Kitchenaid stand mixer... no bread hook!

Good luck!

Justme

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Sorry I cannot help you to find cheaper discs but if you do please let me know. I got that same one for Christmas and looked to see what the optional disks were. Glad men came with a shredder and slicer cause you are right the price is not cheap. I would like to have a few of the other discs but it will have to wait.
I can say the discs that I have seem to be very well made and sharp doesn't begin to cover it. You can cut yourself just looking at the slicer. So when you do get one handle with care. Compared to other processors I have had in the past these may well be worth the price they charge for a set. They seem like they will not wear out anytime soon.

CheerioLounge

Dessert Dreamer
Reaction score
Thanks for the input. I know the blades are very well made and extremely sharp. I guess that's why they cost so much. Time to start saving up. The set is the way to go though; you get a break on the price that way.