CURRENCY

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Hmmmmm....this is worse than I though. Now what's swirling around in my mind is that this whole mess has been machinated to force us into accepting the globalization they've been trying to shove down our throats. Great. We are truly sunk as a nation if what I'm thinking is true.

roosmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Reinbeau, we are only truly sunk if we give up. WE THE PEOPLE need to take back our country.

Veggie PAK

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Homesteadmom said:
The democrates are trying to get us into a global gov't not on our own anymore we would answer to global laws & regulation & no longer be our own "free" country anymore. that is why they are doing this.
The United Nations is the body doing this to all countries. At the Rio Summit, George Bush Sr. pledged America into their globalization plan. Check out Agenda 21 and what the subsequent Presidents have done to advance it in the US. Even Obama with his Executive Order for Rural Councils. Google "sustainable development" and see what it entails. It's NOT the same as sustainability that we like. It's all being driven by the United Nations going for a new world order with one government. The US and all the other countries would give up their sovernty. You would give up your property as private property would be unlawful.

k0xxx

Mr. Sunshine
Reaction score
roosmom said:
I heard on the news this am that we have traded currency with like 4 other countries to help stabilize this on....What does trade currency mean? Why would we do that? Does anyone know?
I believe what you may have heard about is that the Federal Reserve, along with the central banks of Britain, Japan and Switzerland are lending the Eurozone banks money as a way to support Europes efforts to contain its crisis. Normally such loans are basically an overnight affair, but this will will be a ninety day loan (technically it's a currency swap and not a loan).

ETA: Here is a link to a news story on it.