Dana Coverstone Prophecy

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Im not sure if this is appropriate for this forum but felt it necessary to post this link to this video. If uts true, we are in for a world of hurt.

I had to type the link because I cant figure out to cut and paste the link. If it diesnt work, just go to Youtube and type in Dana Coverstone. Its very disturbing if it comes true.
I do take into account he didnt post this until June, but the rest of the dreams he has had havent happened yet. Lets hope it doesnt.

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I think I may have gotten the link for this... it's interesting that I've been thinking that no matter who wins in November, we will have civil war. And I've also been concerned that America's enemies will take advantage of the distraction.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I watched. It is not truly a far fetched concern for more upheavals.

Pretty sure there are more protests, riots and sickness to come with the current state of affairs. It is my hope to not be a part of those actions and I stay pretty well prepared....which is my current status...out of the way & prepared. :rolleyes:

It is obvious that this Pastor has concerns for future happenings.

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I think I may have gotten the link for this... it's interesting that I've been thinking that no matter who wins in November, we will have civil war. And I've also been concerned that America's enemies will take advantage of the distraction.

I think our enemies already are taking advantage. I just hope it doesnt happen like he says. Im preparing anyway. Just in case.

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
I watched these videos a few weeks ago. I found them interesting for sure, but I do not get too hung up on them. The canon of scripture is closed, and there is nothing else new to be revealed until the Lord Jesus Christ returns.

However, this may work out as revealed to him and it may not. I just know that, regardless, this world is not home and my treasures are laid up somewhere beyond the blue.

bambi

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I watched these videos a few weeks ago. I found them interesting for sure, but I do not get too hung up on them. The canon of scripture is closed, and there is nothing else new to be revealed until the Lord Jesus Christ returns.

However, this may work out as revealed to him and it may not. I just know that, regardless, this world is not home and my treasures are laid up somewhere beyond the blue.
Amen BB
I will maintain my hope and faith in our Lord and I am marching forward instead of looking up to see if the sky is truly
falling, the bible speaks well of it and we all know the end is coming can not be stopped, so when our Lord comes no one will know so I rest my faith and will let him guide me on this journey.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I hope my Lord Jesus Christ returns in my lifetime, I'm ready! But I can't begin to imagine 7 years of hell on earth, which is what it will be when all of Christ's church is gone for 7 years. The Good Book teaches us that God is Love. Just imagine a world without love. Talking about hell, that's what it will be, a living hell.

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
I hope my Lord Jesus Christ returns in my lifetime, I'm ready! But I can't begin to imagine 7 years of hell on earth, which is what it will be when all of Christ's church is gone for 7 years. The Good Book teaches us that God is Love. Just imagine a world without love. Talking about hell, that's what it will be, a living hell.
I am ready too. I can't wait for the day when it is all finished and done. It is coming!

Latest posts