Daydreaming while waiting impatiently!

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Prepackaged snack foods had been so long gone from my diet, I don't remember what they taste like. Yellow Zingers were my favorite back them.

My taste buds have evolved

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I'm feeling so much better today! I'm delighted! I have been doing computer work all morning. 4-H stuff is done... for now, LOL. Just a pause before launching into preparing for meetings next month.

My boss got the message and is actively working on hiring more writers. I'm very happy. I hope she finds a couple more writers. I'm writing the parts I'm good at, but they really should have more-expert writers on the other topics.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I got my high-dose thiamine supplement and started it yesterday. Wow. It's a world of difference! I have been feeling fantastic and have been active. Catching up on housework and kid behavior problems. I am lying down for the first time today at 7 pm., because my upper back is feeling weak and sore (from deconditioning).

I'm hopeful the effect continues. I'm feeling uneasy about having to change all my habits. :gig That's a good problem for me to have, just very strange feeling.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I'm delighted at what I was able to do today.
  • Vacuum main floor - twice
  • Vacuum stairs
  • Scrub kitchen floor
  • Laundry (DS14 folded and put away)
  • Change sheets
  • Change shower curtains
  • Bake pecan pie with DH
  • Mac n cheese from scratch
  • Dishes - twice, plus D and DS14 did more
  • Bathtime for DS6, wash and blowdry his hair. His hair is 8" long and growing. He wants to donate to Wigs for Kids. When he decided to do that, they needed 6" for donation. Now it's 14". :thNow he is spoiled and wants his hair blow dried. I can't say no. I wanted girls because I like doing hair. So I get a little while with a boy with long hair. I'll enjoy it while I can. :love
  • Clear and wash dining table - twice, and change to Christmas tablecloth/centerpiece
  • Wrap a gift
  • Wash appliances (DS14 washed the microwave)
  • Wash 5 windows
  • Burpees and planks! :D