Daydreaming while waiting impatiently!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I set DS15 to work sewing leash wraps. He's getting good at it. I think he will finish sewing today. I can't wait to get the sewing clutter out of my living room!

I have to finish a long slide deck for a 4-H event next Saturday and have to get my house clean-enough for a 4-H family to come over and craft/sew with my kids. Other than that, I'm expecting a normal week.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
My car got oil change, front suspension (I think?) parts replaced, front brakes replaces, alignment, tire rotation. Whew! That was a chunk of money! What a relief though - it had been deteriorating over 2 years. It was time!!

Not much else going on. I was tired and cranky this afternoon, didn't get anything done. 😐

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My car got oil change, front suspension (I think?) parts replaced, front brakes replaces, alignment, tire rotation. Whew! That was a chunk of money! What a relief though - it had been deteriorating over 2 years. It was time!!
Ugh! But, it does feel better to get it done!

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I know what you mean on the car/vehicle work. My outback had to have brakes done, but wound up it also needed new rotors, and with some tire problems wound up with 4 new ones on top of it... they were budgeted for the fall, not now... but...
Then they got the new windshield in the forester so it can get inspected...and it needs oil change and just gone over.... and the outback goes in for the new muffler system in 10 days.... the tires did not fit the budget now, but the rest was planned. Instead of spending 900+, I will spend 1600 instead. But it will be done and I should be able to pay off the cc in the next month, before it incurs interest....
Always something....

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My car is still under warranty. The passenger side light is stuck on. Won’t turn off, got appointment this morning to get it fixed. That means I’ll sit for hours in a dealership waiting room. BORING.