Daydreaming while waiting impatiently!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Yesterday was busy! Today is a bit more relaxed, mostly because I'm refusing to be responsible. (I stayed up too late working and haven't had coffee yet.) DS6 is doing an online schooling option today instead of worksheets. 🤷‍♀️

I have a meeting tonight to present new obedience curriculum to 4-H Dog Project and their business meeting. I expect to be on the board.

Last edited:

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
DS6 did school on my computer for about 10 hours yesterday. He had a difficult time stopping for bedtime. When he gave me a bedtime hug he asked oh-so-sweetly if he could have a day off from school. Uhm, YES! 😍

My 4-H meeting went well. I managed to not get on the board. 🙌 We scheduled weekly training meeting for Leaders to learn the curriculum.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Sounds like DH is planning to bring the grooming tub from my previous grooming salon home and install it in our basement. :fl Cross all your fingers and toes! My stinky dogs need baths.
Grooming tub is in my basement! :weee

I have been waiting 6 years for this and have been imagining it since 2008.

I think we will need to buy some plumbing pieces to install it, but that's okay. It will take time to train my dogs to get into it voluntarily. They both get into my bathtub and a self-service grooming tub voluntarily, but this one is different. They have to walk up a ramp to get in it. They weigh 85# and 150#, so there's no getting them in the tub unless they think its their own idea.

Screenshot_20211013-170846.jpg

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Grooming tub is in my basement! :weee

I have been waiting 6 years for this and have been imagining it since 2008.

I think we will need to buy some plumbing pieces to install it, but that's okay. It will take time to train my dogs to get into it voluntarily. They both get into my bathtub and a self-service grooming tub voluntarily, but this one is different. They have to walk up a ramp to get in it. They weigh 85# and 150#, so there's no getting them in the tub unless they think its their own idea.

View attachment 16738

i may like something like that for when i have to crawl myself... :) just fall down the ramp to get out.

Latest posts