Daydreaming while waiting impatiently!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
It is so much easier to get the fun stuff done first, or at least that is how I manage my life.
:lol: same here. You can tell how happy I am by the state of my house. If it's messy, I'm happy and busy with projects. If it's utterly trashed, I'm sick and miserable. If it's clean, I'm miserable because I'm just well enough to clean but not well enough to have fun.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I finished my writing section for the day. I'm a little nervous about being so close to my deadline, but I'm on track to submit it on time. :fl I'm already starting the next one even though I don't have the contract yet. I need to get these writing contracts done before lambing. There are 2 left.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I dropped my kid off at school and went shopping. Only needed a couple things and to buy gas because it was 25 degrees ABOVE zero. The last place I needed to go opened a half hour later so I wandered around in a thrift store and picked up a couple items I definitely don't need.

I'll pack my last box of supplies for the 4-H seminars this Saturday. I'm feeling prepared. :)

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I figured out another piece of medical mystery! I had a low uric acid blood level in 2020 when ruling out various other causes of joint pain.

I learned that uric acid is a biomarker for mitochondria activity (ATP production) and decreased uric acid is seen in chronic fatigue syndrome, which I suspect I have. (My official dx is "chronic fatigue" but has not been attributed to chronic fatigue syndrome.)

Cool! I want to recheck and see if my supplements have changed my bloodwork.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I do not believe I do, lol. I just saw an article yesterday about how they’re finding that treatments for mast cell activation syndrome can help people with long Covid- I was like yeah… I know someone who probably could have told you that months ago 🤣
:lol:

The term "long COVID" annoys me so very much. If it's a diagnosis of exclusion then it should be diagnosed as a dysautonomia. If it's mechanism is reviving Epstein-Barr virus, still should be diagnosed as dysautonomia. If the mechanism of action is autoimmune... still, dysautonomia. >>>>>Viruses 👏cause 👏dysautonomia👏.<<<<< Diagnosis it right so people can get treatment and get on with their lives. :rant:hide:idunno

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
:lol:

The term "long COVID" annoys me so very much. If it's a diagnosis of exclusion then it should be diagnosed as a dysautonomia. If it's mechanism is reviving Epstein-Barr virus, still should be diagnosed as dysautonomia. If the mechanism of action is autoimmune... still, dysautonomia. >>>>>Viruses 👏cause 👏dysautonomia👏.<<<<< Diagnosis it right so people can get treatment and get on with their lives. :rant:hide:idunno
I recognize and understand the impact of these conditions. The wife is still battling the COVID aftermath. Autoimmune diseases are horrible