Daydreaming while waiting impatiently!

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
recent popular press is finally saying something more about Vitamin D3 and autoimmune reactions. i've been taking Vitamin D3 and K2 for the past year to make sure i've been getting enough (because i don't get enough sun regularly anyways even in the summer). for a few of my things it seems to be making a difference.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
recent popular press is finally saying something more about Vitamin D3 and autoimmune reactions. i've been taking Vitamin D3 and K2 for the past year to make sure i've been getting enough (because i don't get enough sun regularly anyways even in the summer). for a few of my things it seems to be making a difference.
I need to revamp my vitamins. D3 is on the list, but I need to get bloodwork done so I can take an appropriate dose.

I added back ubiquinol (activated CoQ10) because my body probably doesn't produce enough of it and it's important for mitochondrial function (making energy).

I need to add vitamin C back. I don't get enough from diet. It's also important for mitochondrial function.

I plan to add NADH because of some research showing that (when combined with CoQ10) improved chronic fatigue syndrome in a blinded controlled study.

I'll be taking handfuls of vitamin capsules again. Whatever, as long as I can get stuff done, it's fine.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Writing project is in a "schedule send" email to my boss. It will hit her inbox at 6 a.m. tomorrow.

I would celebrate, but I also send her the outline for the next chapter and my deadline. I picked 2/28, which is a little bit insane, but I need to get this stuff done before lambing!

Latest posts