Deceptive Site

CrealCritter

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
@sumi maybe I'm alone but since the new upgrade my virus scanner on my android phone pops up frequently saying SS is a deceptive site. Any ideas?

sumi

Sustainability Master
Administrator
Reaction score
@sumi maybe I'm alone but since the new upgrade my virus scanner on my android phone pops up frequently saying SS is a deceptive site. Any ideas?
To be honest with you, I don't! I'll ask the tech peeps to have a look for you though. Thanks for letting me know about this.

Nifty

Super Self-Sufficient
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for the great discussion. Please keep posting as much info as possible (device type, browser version, screenshots, etc.)

Here's the message I receive. Never had it pop up until the upgrade.

View attachment 12695
That is helpful, thank you! Are there any other options or screens to tell you more info about what specifically is the problem?
What is the name of the antivirus app / program?

I've gotten the same pop-up.... :hu
Please post a screenshot and also device type, browser version, and antivirus app / program.

Nifty

Super Self-Sufficient
Administrator
Reaction score
We're looking into all the things that might be causing the sites to load slowly for people. We've made a few changes that will hopefully help, but since the site remains fast for some, it's been tricky to track down the items that are user-specific vs. site-wide.

If you notice things improving or that things are slow, please reply here with as much detail as possible (device type, browser version, when it started, etc.) and any error messages you receive.

Thanks for your patience!!!