Deficit Issue

R2D2

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Thats true FJ, they say that the clean coal burning technology we have here in the US is too costly to be effective. The Chinese sure aren't worried about polluting,gives them a big economic advantage.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
soooo...can anyone give me a ballpark figure date when all this worldwide mess will be fixed? :lol:

might have to set aside, hmm...9pm to 11:30 pm tomorrow to find a solution to these troubles.

nah, only joking, it is a trainwreck out there in the big old planet.

Boogity

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
5000 years ago, Moses said to Israel, "Pick up your shovels, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land."

When Welfare was introduced, Roosevelt said, "Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a Camel, this is the Promised Land."

Today, the government has stolen your shovel, taxed your asses, raised the price of Camels and mortgaged the Promised Land to China."

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
so what did we learn from that?
;)
and can it be fixed?

MyKidLuvsGreenEgz

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Boogity said:
5000 years ago, Moses said to Israel, "Pick up your shovels, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land."

When Welfare was introduced, Roosevelt said, "Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a Camel, this is the Promised Land."

Today, the government has stolen your shovel, taxed your asses, raised the price of Camels and mortgaged the Promised Land to China."
:yuckyuck

OH so true!

i_am2bz

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Boogity said:

It would be funny if it weren't so godawful-scary-true. :rolleyes: